02 April 2012

New Design, New Address


I hope everyone likes the new design. I was ready for a change of scenery. The website has officially been named and also a new color layout was chosen in honor of the Striped Mullet.

The other photos are a good representation of my interests and what you can find here at the blog. Starting from the top left and going down you will see photos of: camping with EmilyLark, Andean Condor soaring, Redwoods hiking, California Condors in Zion National Park, drinking beer and birding on Jekyll Island, a FOTS Least Tern, showing off my new bins at Space Coast Birding Festival, and an American Alligator shot taken at my work, Green Cay Nature Center.

I started this blog almost five years ago and the time has zipped by. I can't wait for the next five years, I hope that we have many fun adventures together.

No comments: