20 March 2008

Art, Comics, Etc.

Over the past few weeks I've picked up a few interesting links that I thought I would share. Much thanks goes to Kim who keeps my inbox full of surprises.

Bird Art:
The Menancing Mockingbird

xkcd: A Webcomic of romance, sarasm, math and language A few of my favorites: Bored with the Internet, The Difference and The Mattress, Cat Proximity, and Delicious.


The Story of Stuff:
Taken from the website:
The Story of Stuff exposes the connections between a huge number of environmental and social issues, and calls us together to create a more sustainable and just world. It'll teach you something, it'll make you laugh, and it just may change the way you look at all the stuff in your life forever.

The Year of the Frog and Amphibian Ark.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do what I can to keep your inbox clogged! :-)

Eva Matthews said...

Thanks, it keeps me entertained to say the least.