11 July 2007

Eight Radom Facts

The rules, as if you don’t already know them, are as follows:

• Players write a post with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
• At the end of that post, they “tag” eight bloggers to write similar posts, including the rules.
• The players then leave a comment to tell the “tag-gees” about the meme.

1. I know all the major constellations of the winter sky.
2. The first real job I had was working as an electrician’s assistant.
3. I have yet to break a bone but I did have 10 stitches on my left cheek.
4. Last summer, I had over 200 turtle nests that I checked on daily. Of that, over 600 of them hatched and were tagged before I left for the fall.
5. When I have an outreach group early in the morning I take the baby alligator and snakes home with me. The neighborhood children think I am amazing.
6. I have worked for two universities and lived on two different islands.
7. I keep a sticker making machine on my desk at work.
8. I have never visited California but my mother insists that if I ever go there, I will never return back to the East coast.

No comments: