16 November 2012

Bobcat vs. Gator

Here at the flyingmullet I keep it real and even when photos are a little graphic in nature, I think it's important to show nature at work.  On election day this year we had an alligator attack one of the baby Bobcats.  Needless to say, it never stood a chance against the spectacular power of an alligator.  If you ever wonder how you would stack up against a predator like this then these photos will show you what it's like to be on the receiving end of an the jaws of a huge reptile.  

I apologize if you find the image upsetting but remember, alligators need to eat too.  It's all part of the big food chain.


I know my updates have been few and far between.  I hope to remedy this soon.  Until then, I will have a post up next week about the best outdoor/birding/etc gifts since we're in that time of year again.  Also a little update from South Carolina since that's where I will be spending my Thanksgiving holiday.


No comments: