09 October 2012

South Carolina Football Weekend

This weekend I spent some quality time with my family in South Carolina at the Carolina/Georgia football game.  It was a lot of fun tailgating, taking photos, and watching my favorite sports team take an affirmative win away from Georgia.


Here I am with my brothers John Charles (above) and Timothy (below). They are both sweethearts.  I am so lucky to have such loving brothers and it was special to see both of them this weekend.


I also met my brother's girlfriend and spent time with my favorite sister-aunt Regina Jeanine.  It was the whole family affair with my mom and Lauren's family.


Mo was my road trip partner and though we were rivals come game time, we made a pretty good team on the road.  It was great to spend some time with my Moey.


And of course, the trip was made perfect by seeing my absolute favorite little dog Picabo.  She's such a frail old pup but I love her more than any dog.  She's my baby and I'm glad I had the chance to spend some time with her.  This trip was more than just fun and football, it was a much needed respite from South Florida with some of my favorite people.


No comments: