06 April 2012

Puerto Rico, Here I Come!

In just a couple of days I will be heading back to Puerto Rico. As some of you may remember, I visited the island just last year, this same week for spring break. If you haven't checked out the posts they can be found here. They detail my 26 lifers and all the places we visited.

This time around I am just going back to El Yunque to the lovely Casa Cubuy to swim in waterfalls and enjoy the cool air of the cloud forest. I really loved that portion of the trip and now I'm heading back with EmilyLark and this time with my mother and her friend. We are going to have a grand adventure. I can't wait what birds I will discover and what new sights we will see. I wish it was an all week trip, but I have to save my days for this summer when we head to Panama. Check back in another week to see the highlights of El Yunque.





Last year, this Bannaquit serenaded us each day outside our window.

No comments: