25 October 2010

Grackle vs. Frog


In a battle of survival, this poor frog lost it's life to a ferocious young grackle. I love the rich green background, the frog legs splayed open, and of course the chestnut texture of the bird. If you're into nature photography or just wildlife, Green Cay is the place to be. I can't tell you how excited I will be when I finally have the chance to walk around the park, but until then you will find me fighting the never-ending workload on my desk. Just when I think I've figured out how to do something, I realize I have 5 more jobs waiting. This interim-manager learning process is at least on a curve and I see an end on the horizon. Every day I'm feeling a little bit better about my job responsibilities. It's nice to feel more like the grackle and not like the frog.

All photos are taken at Green Cay by Bill Kominsky.

1 comment:

The Florida Blogger said...

Yep, the frog lost this circle of life battle. Cool pics.